Fenix respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site or through any system or network operated by Fenix in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our Copyright Agent an “Infringement Notice” with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site or network;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that: (a) you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. For example, if you are a Fenix website profile and/or blog user, and access to portions of your profile has been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a counter-notice stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter notices need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access;
- A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement, Fenix’s “Copyright Agent” is the General Counsel, who can be reached as follows:
Fenix Entertainment Group, LLC
Attn: General Counsel
919 Fourth Street
San Rafael, CA 94901